Repose Trolley Mattress and Pump
Specifically designed to fit most types of patient trolleys used in the hospital environment for safe transportation of patients. It can also be used in ambluances and is x-ray translucent so can remain on the trolley should the patient require x-rays to be taken.
Easy to use, this mattress comes with a manual pump consisting of two tubes and a valve which connects to the mattress. Sliding the two cylinders creating a backflow of air, an audible “click” indicates correct inflation. Disconnect and cover with the solid end of the sealing cap. Check regularly and top-up within two weeks.
Repose products provide effective pressure redistribution for all people at risk of developing pressure ulcers, including those assessed as very high risk. Repose is also appropriate for users with pressure related tissue damage – clinical supervision is advised where the damage is severe.
Limitations for use
Repose is not suitable for the following:
- Persons weighing in excess of 139kg
- Persons with unstable spinal fractures
- Where body shape is such that the person cannot be fully supported by the Repose mattress overlay or cushion
- Repose is suitable for use with bed and trolley side rails subject to the bed or trolley manufacturer’s instructions and appropriate risk assessment
If deterioration in skin condition is noted, clinical advice should be sought and, if so advised, use of the product discontinued. Avoid direct contact with heat and sharp objects. When deflated, keep away from babies and small children. Keep away from pets.
- Low Air technology distributes weight evenly and doesn’t lose its shape
- Designed to relieve pressure on soft tissue areas and provide comfort
- Lightweight for easier transport
- Easy to clean and will deflate down to a compact size
- Helps distribute pressure evenly
- Repose can be cleaned and reused
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750. We only list the most popular product lines on our website, however other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.