An accident book is a legal requirement for all employers if you have 10 or more employees. These HSE Accident Books are compliant with new GDPR requirements, RIDDOR and HSE guidelines
- Updated in May 2018 to reflect the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), with revised text, guidance and additional controls to demonstrate data protection
- Each book contains 50 perforated sheets which can be easily removed and filed according to your organisations GDPR policy, to keep information confidential and compliant
- Includes guidance & instructions for completion. Books should be kept for a minimum of 3 years or retained as documented in your organisations data retention policy
- An HSE Requirement and compliant with RIDDOR Regulations – accident books must be readily available at all times
- Simple to understand and easy to complete
- Convenient A4 size fits in standard folders and first aid stations
- Yellow Colour
We stock and supply a wide range of books and registers that may be of interest – these can be viewed by clicking here.
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item that you are looking to purchase, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750 as we only list the most popular product lines on our website however other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.