Accident books are legally required for all businesses if you have 10 or more employees. Compliant with new GDPR regulations. Compliant with RIDDOR and HSE guidelines.
Accident Book Details;
- Updated in May 2018. Reflects the new General Data Protection Regulation. With revised text, guidance, and additional controls.
- Contains 50 perforated sheets. Can be easily removed and filed according to your organization’s GDPR policy. Keeps information confidential and compliant.
- Includes guidance and instructions for completion. Books should be kept for a minimum of 3 years or retained as documented in your organizations data retention policy.
- HSE Requirement and compliant with RIDDOR Regulations. Accident books must be readily available at all times.
- Simple to understand and easy to complete.
- Convenient A4 size. Fits in standard folders and first aid stations.
- Yellow Colour.
We stock and supply a wide range of books and registers. These can be viewed by clicking here.
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
Unable to locate a particular item? Please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750. We only list the most popular product lines on our website. However, other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday. Then 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.