Temperature Log Book
The Food Temperature Log Book assists compliance with Food Regulations. The recording of food temperatures obtained during food safety checks should be recorded in the book. An essential recording tool for all catering environments. Ensures compliance recording under regulatory essential food guidelines and therefore the safe handling of food within the environment.
Catering establishments or those that provide a catering service most frequently use our temperature logbooks. Amongst our customer base, these include Nursing and Residential Homes, Hospices, Hospitals, Day Care Services as well as schools and Hotels.
About the temperature log book;
- Each page represents one week and allows for up to three readings per day of the temperature and the signature of the person taking the reading.
- The book gives guidance on correct temperatures for food, refrigerators, and freezers and guidelines for the use of Probe Thermometers.
- Capacity 28 weeks – one page represents 7 days with 3 recordings per day.
Temperatures for the following can also be recorded if required:
- fridges and freezers.
Developed and manufactured over many years we have established a wide range of books that our customers find to be a valuable tool and to furthermore enhance their working practices. In addition compliance workbooks such as temperature recording often prove essential for many of our customers in Nursing and Residential homes and across a variety of workplace environments.
Our range of books include:
- Controlled Drug Recording Book and Returned Drugs Book.
- Record of Visitors to the Home and Staff Registers.
- Homely Remedy Book and also our popular Nursing and Care Home Admission Register.
And also available are:
- Temperature Log Books.
- Accident Books.
- Medication reference guides.
- Fire safety Log Book.
- Workplace compliance posters and also signage.
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item that you are looking to purchase, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750 as we only list the most popular product lines on our website however other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.
Submit your review