Controlled Drug Recording Book
- Controlled Drug Book (CD book) used for the recording of controlled drugs and error reduction by facilities who keep a stock of controlled medications .
- The book has a leatherette style hard back binding therefore making it durable and long lasting.
- The columns on each page are clearly identifiable and the pages clearly numbered.
- Provides a more tamper proof record of Controlled drugs over loose leaf recording.
- Ideal for use in Nursing/ Residential Homes, pharmacies, hospices and also on Hospital wards.
Our range of books are some of our most popular lines at Medipost. Our product range is easy to use and has been developed and well established aver a number of years.
Controlled Drug Book Additional Information:
- To record the receipt and administration of Controlled Drugs and thus ensuring compliance under current regulations of The Misuse of Drugs Act.
- 199 numbered pages as well as index pages.
- Maroon 23x21x2cm.
NB: This book replaces the old CDBKN and CDBKB models – It is identical to the CDBKB however the difference between this and the CDBKN is that the ‘Proof of signature column’ is now a time column therefore making this column more applicable to the majority of our customers.
VIEW OUR FULL BOOK RANGE BY CLICKING HERE
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750. At the moment we only list the most popular product lines on our website. However other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.