The SAM SPLINT is extremely moldable. Suitable for use on almost any bone in the body. The material that makes up the splint is soft but durable enough and can therefore be cut with household scissors. This splint can also be used as a cervical collar to mobilise the neck when injury to this area is suspected.
Sam Splint Product Details:
- Waterproof and Reusable.
- Easy to clean and disinfect using therefore enabling the use of most regular cleaning solutions.
- Provides stability and immobilisation where required in the event of injury or suspected injury.
- Radiolucent material enables the splint to be worn during x-rays to reduce discomfort and pain from removing or re-applying.
- Easy to fasten in place with tape or securing wrap of choice requiring no further equipment.
- Unaffected by extreme temperatures and also altitude.
- Latex Free, Lightweight and compact.
- Dimensions: 91.4 x 13.9cm; Flat
You may also be interested in other products from our Patient Care and Handling range.
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item that you are looking to purchase, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750 as we only list the most popular product lines on our website however other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.