Sam Finger Splint
The SAM finger splint is a soft durable finger splint measuring 4.5 cm x 10 cm. Used for a wide range of immobilisation and support purposes. Ideal for Health and Medical professionals alike and also as part of any survival, first aid or emergency kit.
The Sam Finger Split Immobilises fractures, supports strains and also offers post operative support.
Sam Splint Details
- Waterproof and Reusable.
- Easy to clean and disinfect therefore enabling the use of most regular cleaning solutions.
- Provides stability and immobilisation where required in the event of injury or suspected injury.
- Radiolucent material enables the splint to be worn during x-rays
- Easy to fasten in place with tape or securing wrap of choice requiring no further equipment.
- Unaffected by extreme temperatures and also altitude.
- Latex Free, Lightweight and compact.
Other products in the same splint range include the XL Splint which can be used for the immobilisation of almost any bone in the body.
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item that you are looking to purchase, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750 as we only list the most popular product lines on our website however other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.