Hypafix Surgical Adhesive Tape
Hypafix Surgical Adhesive Tape is an ultra thin, waterproof dressing fixation.
Adhesive fixation needs to provide reliable adhesion, be simple to use, comfortable to wear and above all, protect the primary wound dressing. Available on a roll, Hypafix Transparent is an ultra thin, non-sterile film which protects dressings from contamination whilst allowing the skin to breathe. Patients can bathe or even go swimming with Hypafix Transparent securely and hardly noticeably covering their wound dressing.
- Ultra thin and comfortable film.
- Dressing is hardly noticeable on the skin, neither visibly or to touch.
- High wearing comfort.
- Protective barrier.
- Protects reliably against water, bacteria, viruses and contaminants.
- Allows patient to shower and bathe.
- Highly breathable and conformable.
- Prevents skin maceration.
- Excellent adhesion and flexibility.
- Reliably secures and protects wound pads and primary dressings as well as instruments, probes, catheters and other devices.
- Moves with the skin.
- High patient compliance.
- Easily cut to length and shape required.
Available in two sizes – 10cm x 10m or 20cm x 10m
You may also be interested in other items within our Injury and Wound Care ranges.
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item that you are looking to purchase, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750 as we only list the most popular product lines on our website however other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.