SAF-T-INTAMA IV Catheter 24G x0.75″ – Yellow – Pk 25
SAF-T-INTAMA IV Catheter 24G x0.75″ – Yellow – Pk 25. integrated Safety IV Catheter System for Subcutaneous Infusion Therapies. Minimizes needlestick injuries through an automated safety mechanism that fully encapsulates the entire needle. Minimizes blood exposure during insertion
SAF-T-INTAMA IV Catheter Product Details
- The combination of Vialon material, large and soft wings, and integrated extension help to improve catheter stabilization in the vessel. This minimizes catheter-related complications and improving catheter dwell times.
- The integrated device is mostly used for patients with difficult veins. Allowing longer dwell times in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Saf-T-Intima Straight Yellow 24g x 0.75″.
- PRN Adaptor – facilitates cannulation of oncology patients with difficult veins thanks to the unique butterfly insertion technique.
- BD Vialon™ biomaterial has softening capabilities to avoid kinking issues. This leads to a more comfortable cannula experience for the patient, compared to steel wing needle alternatives.
- While BD Vialon™ catheter material can permit longer cannulation with less risk for phlebitis5 in IV therapy. The same material properties help ensure subcutaneous infusion in-dwell times.
- BD Saf-T-Intima™ comes with a pre-attached extension set, reducing additional costs. In addition, an increase in in-dwell times reduces overall costs of catheter materials and staff time.
- Improved patient and clinician safety from NSI. BD Saf-T-Intima™ has a telescoping needle shield that completely covers the needle as it is withdrawn, reducing the risk of needlestick injuries.
- The integrated system approach reduces the risk of infection for the patient as the subcutaneous route does not interact with the main blood vessels. The clinician is also protected from exposure to blood or other bodily fluids
- DEHP Free.
- VACUT383318 – Straight
- VACUT383319 – With Y-Adaptor
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item that you are looking to purchase, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750 as we only list the most popular product lines on our website however other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.