Narrowbore extension set – 76 Centimeter
Narrowbore extension sets are manufactured for use within the medical and nursing professions.
- For use with patients who have a new or existing intravenous line that may be too short and needs extending.
- Commonly used in Nursing and residential homes, hospitals and hospices.
- Available in different length sizes and priming capacities dependant upon the needs of the individual.
- Subject to supplier lead times for delivery as this is a non stock item
Narrowbore extension set product Details:
- Narrow bore extension set – male/female luer lock – Single Unit Purchase.
- The Narrow bore extension sets are ideal where low priming volumes are required when needing to extend existing or newly placed intravenous lines.PVC extension line microbore female luer slide clamp rotary male luer with hydrophobic cap.76cm priming 1.0ml.
Medipost offers a full range of products that are compatible with this item. Narrowbore extension sets are available in variable pack quantities. You can view our full range of vacutainers and needles here.
We order some products direct from our suppliers if they are non stock in order to meet our customers requirements. Please note that any non-stock items will be subject to supplier lead times, you will be updated about these by email once your order has been placed.
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item that you are looking to purchase, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750 as we only list the most popular product lines on our website however other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.