Returned Drugs Book
Returned Drugs Book that records drugs transferred and also returned to a pharmacy, or other establishment for disposal. This book is therfore an ideal solution for high medication turnover establishments that need to record the handling of medications due to local, national or statutory requirements and regulations.
A signature is obtained for returned drugs therfore enabling ease of identification and an accurate paper trail that clearly shows compliance with in house policies and procudeures for the handling of medication and also a clear line of responsibility following returns procedures.
Returned Drugs Book details:
- 100 NCR (No Carbon Required)pages.
- Numbered duplicate pages.
- A4 card backed book.
- Red Colour.
Developed and manufactured over many years we have established a wide range of books that our customers find to be a valuable tool and to further more enhance their working practices.
- Controlled Drug Recording Book and Returned Drugs Book.
- Record of Visitors and Staff Register.
- Homely Remedy Book and also our popular Nursing and Care Home Admission Register
You can view the details of our popular book range by clicking here.