Homely Remedy Book
Homely Remedy Book to record the receipt and therefore administration of Homely Remedies in light of recording regulations.
- Normally taken for minor ailments such as a headache and/or tickly cough. A homely remedy is often consequently a non prescription medicine. A carer or nurse is often responsible for the administration of homely remedies within a care or nursing home environment where the individual is unable to administer these themselves.
- In line with the home and also the individuals Homely Remedy Policy this book is designed to record administration of these medication types.
- Examples of Homely Remedy type medications may include Paracetamol and Cough syrups in addition to some over the counter laxatives for example.
- The Homely Remedy Book enables you to meet the relevant recording obligations for your service.
- The Homely Remedy Book has 97 numbered pages with index.
- 9 inches by 8.5 inches.
- Leatherette bound hardback book.
Developed and manufactured over many years our wide range of books are hugely popular within in a number of settings and have proven a valuable recording asset for our customers.
- Controlled Drug Recording Book and Returned Drugs Book.
- Record of Visitors and Staff Register.
- Nursing and Care Home Admission Register.
You can view the details of our popular book range by clicking here.
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item that you are looking to purchase, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750 as we only list the most popular product lines on our website however other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.