Homely Remedy Book
Homely Remedy Book to record the receipt and therefore administration of Homely Remedies in light of recording regulations.
- Normally taken for minor ailments such as a headache and/or tickly cough. A homely remedy is often consequently a non prescription medicine. A carer or nurse is often responsible for the administration of homely remedies within a care or nursing home environment where the individual is unable to administer these themselves.
- In line with the home and also the individuals Homely Remedy Policy this book is designed to record administration of these medication types.
- Examples of Homely Remedy type medications may include Paracetamol and Cough syrups in addition to some over the counter laxatives for example.
- The Homely Remedy Book enables you to meet the relevant recording obligations for your service.
Homely Remedy Book details:
- The Homely Remedy Book has 97 numbered pages with index.
- 9 inches by 8.5 inches.
- Leatherette bound hardback book.
Developed and manufactured over many years our wide range of books are hugely popular within in a number of settings and have proven a valuable recording asset for our customers.
- Controlled Drug Recording Book and Returned Drugs Book.
- Record of Visitors and Staff Register.
- Nursing and Care Home Admission Register.
You can view the details of our popular book range by clicking here.