Monitored Dosage System (MDS) Medication Cabinet
Monitored Dosage System (MDS) Medication Cabinet. Ideal for use within an environment where the MDS system is in use. This cabinet has the capacity to hold 4 MDS Packs and is manufactured by the reputable Bristol Maid.
- Use of these cabinets is recommended by “The Home Office Drugs Inspectorate” for storage of controlled drugs within the NHS environment.
- Meets the “Misuse of Drugs (safe custody) regulations 1973”.
- Modifications to standard drug cupboards allow for storage of MDS files and racks.
- Shelves and side panels have been replaced by hooks on the back panel. Heavy-duty 7 lever mortice lock BS3621.
- Dimensions: 600 x 300 x 900.
- MDS Capacity: 6.
Other products within our Drug Cabinets and Trolleys range may also be of interest.
All Bristol Maid products are made to order and therefore delivery will be between 4-6 weeks. Call for a firm date or if urgently required for an update.
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item that you are looking to purchase, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750 as we only list the most popular product lines on our website however other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.