Duoform Gel & Foam Cushion – Medium/High Risk
The Duoform cushion is an anatomically moulded base of high resilience foam surmounted by a two part visco-elastic gel.
The white pad fluid gel ensures reduction of the high pressures on sensitive areas; the high-reticulated visco-elastic gel resists fluid migration thus preventing penetration.
Duoform Gel & Foam Cushion – Medium/High Risk Details:
- White fluid gel reduces the pressure on key areas.
- Blue viscoelastic gel resists migration, preventing penetration (bottoming out) and providing added support.
- High resilience foam base enables the cushion to better adapt to bony protuberances, spreads contact surfaces and gives better pressure distribution.
- A range of sizes are available.
- Dimensions- 420 x 420 x 80mm.
- Weight: 3kg.
- Max. User Weight: 110kg
You may also be interested in other items within our supports range available to purchase through Medipost.
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item that you are looking to purchase, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750. At the moment we only list the most popular product lines on our website. However other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.