BD Vacutainer- blood collection needle.
BD Vacutainer multi-sample needles can be used for multiple tube samples. They have an advanced low-angle bevel design and are coated with silicone, a low friction lubricant, ensuring very gentle and smooth vein entry.
- Sterile double-ended needle with a sleeve covered safety valve
- Advanced low-angle bevel design and silicone lubricant coating ensures gentle and smooth vein entry
- Draws blood directly from the vein into vacuum collection tubes to prevent exposure
- Can be used with multiple collection tubes after venipuncture
- Designed for use with BD Vacutainer™ tube holders and vacuum blood collection tubes
- Luer adapter (MPN 367300) available separately for use with a catheter or hypodermic needle
Multisample needle with luer adaptor
- Provides sterile, secure and safe specimen sampling for fast, accurate and consistent results
- Offers the security of a threaded, locking luer connection, replacing a luer-slip device
- Latex-free and compatible with a female luer connection or needleless IV site designed for luer lock access
- Used together with the BD Vacutainer™ single-use tube holder and evacuated blood collection tubes
|Size (G x length)
|22G x 1″
|22G x 1.5″
|21G x 1″
|21G x 1.5″
|20G x 1″
|20G x 1.5″
Other items within our Needles and Vacutainers range may also be of interest.
Follow our Facebook page for updates on our deals and discounts.
If you are unable to locate a particular item that you are looking to purchase, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750 as we only list the most popular product lines on our website however other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.