Repose Sole Protector and Pump
The Repose Sole Protector and Pump work together to considerably reduce the risk of pressure damage to the soles of the feet, offering pressure redistribution at the bed end and helping to eliminate the risk of avoidable pressure ulcers.
Polyurethane fixing straps ensure the Sole Protector® is held securely in position and limits any infection control issues when cleaning.
Suitable for use:
- Protects the Soles
- Multi Patient Use
- Polyurethane Multi-adjustable Fixing Straps
- Suitable for Community & Acute Bed Frames
- Limits Infection Control Issues Low Air technology distributes weight evenly and doesn’t lose its shape
- Designed to relieve pressure on soft tissue areas and provide comfort
- Lightweight for easier transport
- Easy to clean and will deflate down to a compact size
- Helps distribute pressure evenly
- Repose can be cleaned and reused
You may also be interested in other product lines within the Repose Range available to purchase through Medipost.