Mediheat 1800 Fluid Warming Cabinet –
Perfect for A & E departments, doctors’ surgeries, factory medical rooms, schools, medical centres and veterinary surgeries, the Mediheat cabinets provide a controlled method of warming fluids to a preset temperature. The cabinets can be left switched on permanently so that the fluid can be warmed and maintained at the correct temperature. Simple to use, internally waterproof. overheat safety.
- Tested and certified EN601 -1:1988.
- Temperature Dispaly Module: -20 to 70oC, 0.1oC, accuracy of +- 1oC.
- Internal Dimensions: H400mm x W500mm X D280mm
- Max capacity 15 Litres.
- External Dimensions: H500mm x W560mm x D325mm.
- Weight: 9Kg when empty, 24Kg full