The Gas-Lift Chair is a comfortable and practical Practitioners Chair suitable for use within any Healthcare Environment.
Available in two styles:
- With arms – SKU: SFGLCHA – £160
- Without Arms – SKU: SFGLCH – £150
- Coordinate the seat upholstery with the couch to create a particular feel to the practitioner office.
- Designed for comfort, durability, practicality and hygiene.
- Gas-assisted height adjustment.
- Comfortable padded seat and back.
- Luxury high performance (flame retardant) upholstery with rounded corners and anti-bacterial additive helping to reduce MRSA and other bacteria.
- Maximum user weight 130kg.
- Quality, durable, easy to clean materials.
- 2 year guarantee.
- Strong and Durable Ergonomic Arms. anti-bacterial upholstery.
- Five Star Base for Stability
Image illustration only – see colour match below
Upholstery & Colours
Choice of 15 Vinyl – Anti Bacterial Colours
Please call us on 01305 760750 to order your chair in your preferred colour
You may also be interested in our Ward and Practise Furniture range.
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item that you are looking to purchase, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750. At the moment we only list the most popular product lines on our website however other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.