The Alerta Detect PIR motion sensor uses infrared technology to trigger an alert when body movement is detected within the range of the infrared beam. The Alerta Detect is an alternative solution to the Alerta mats where a PIR beam may be more appropriate. It is also an excellent facility to give patients the freedom and safety of their own room whilst still proactively giving the care giver advanced warning of any patient at risk of falling, if they attempt to wander from their room.
- Most effective when mounted at a door or at the bedside. When the patient moves into the range of the infrared beam it will activate the nurse call system prompting the care giver to ascertain the patient’s safety.
- Alerta Detect can be purchased as wired or wireless.
- ‘Plug-and-play’ system which connects directly into the nurse call system and can be powered by mains or battery.
- A simple wireless system which functions as standalone for localised alerts but can also be connected into the nurse call system for centralised activation. The alarm receiver can be placed in the same room as the motion sensor or in another room within the building. Both devices can be powered by mains or battery making the system extremely versatile.
- Eliminates alarm noise (depending on settings)
- Mains or battery powered
- Low battery alert
- Choose between chime/no chime
- High and low volume alert
Range of Plugs available:
Please advise the required plug type to ensure compatibility with your nurse call system.
You may also be interested in other product lines within the Alerta Range available to purchase through Medipost.
Delivered direct from the manufacturer – Please call on 01305 760750 for cost details or to order this product and ascertain availability.