The Alerta Detect PIR motion sensor uses infrared technology to trigger an alert when body movement is detected. It is an alternative solution to the Alerta mats where a PIR beam may be more appropriate. It’s also an excellent way to give patients the freedom and safety of their own room. Whilst still giving the care giver advanced warning of any patient at risk of falling.
- Most effective when mounted at a door or at the bedside.
- When the patient moves into range it will activate the nurse call system.
- Alerta Detect can be purchased as wired or wireless.
- ‘Plug-and-play’ system connects directly into the nurse call system and can be powered by mains or battery.
- A simple wireless system which functions as standalone for localised alerts.
- Can also be connected into the nurse call system for centralised activation.
- The alarm receiver can be placed in the same room as the motion sensor or in another room within the building.
- Both devices can be powered by mains or battery making the system extremely versatile.
- Eliminates alarm noise (depending on settings)
- Mains or battery powered
- Low battery alert
- Choose between chime/no chime
- High and low volume alert
Range of Plugs available:
Please advise the required plug type to ensure compatibility with your nurse call system. (can be placed in comments section of your order).
You may also be interested in other product lines within the Alerta Range available to purchase through Medipost.
Delivered direct from the manufacturer – Please call on 01305 760750 for cost details or to order this product and ascertain availability.
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750. We only list the most popular product lines on our website. However other items can be ordered from our wide range of suppliers. When contacting us please provide as much information as possible about the product.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday.
8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.