Vista 50 Trolley
The Vista 50 Trolley is suitable for general healthcare use. Vista 50 provides standard working height with generous working space, optimum tray storage and is functional, durable and easy to clean. Measuring 101 cm (Height) x 56 cm (Width) x 52 cm (Depth).
Features of the trolley include:
- Choice of 3 removable translucent tray colours with tray labels and covers. (Wide trays integrate with Vista Storage Models also – see separate listing)
- Locking door option to provide tamper resistant security
- High quality 100mm castors with front brakes
- Removable top shelf with integrated upstand
- Quality, easy to clean materials
- White epoxy coated frame for durability and ease of cleaning
- Supplied fully assembled
- 2 year guarantee
Personalise your trolley below noting required accessories and listed SKU codes and call us on 01305 760750 to place your order and for pricing details.
Trolley with Variations:
- 6 single trays – SKU: SFVT506 + Tray Colour
- 4 single/ 1 Double Trays – SKU: SFVT5041 + Tray Colour
- 3 Double Trays – SKU: SFVT503 + Tray Colour
Trays can be ordered in 3 different colour options – Clear (CL) , Blue (BL) and Green (GR)
The Vista 50 Trolley can be personalised to include the following accessories as required. Accessories can only be fitted when ordered with the trolley
- Antistatic Braked Castors –
- Protective Buffers
- Oxygen Bottle Holder (Not available on Vista 30 Model)
- Adjustable Height Laptop Holder, Adjustable Height Chart Holder, Adjustable Height Drip Pole (Not available on Vista 30 Model)
- Folding shelf
- Sharps Box Bracket (Daniels all sizes), Sharps Box Bracket (Frontier – up to 1 Litre), Sharps Box Bracket (Frontier 2 & 3 Litre)
- Alcohol Gel holder
- Glove Box Holder –
- 2.5 Litre Bin – requires medi-rail also
- Tamper resistant locking door
- Tray dividers for single trays (per set)
- Dividers for double trays (per set)
- Trolley Cover
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item that you are looking to purchase, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750 as we only list the most popular product lines on our website however other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.