Vernacare Vortex Macerator
Vortex Macerator – Pioneering design and manufactured for maximum engineering efficiency by Vernacare, global leaders in medical pulping technology.
The innovative hands free opening mechanism and unique twin bladed maceration process means vortex is the preferred disposable pulp unit allowing finer maceration for free flowing drains.
Vortex Macerator Details
- Manufactured ISO EN9001: 2000, complies with CE and BS.
- Hands free opening: prevents risk of cross contamination.
- Energy efficient – requires only cold water, intermittent pump.
- Hygienic: lid seal contains aerosols, the vortex withstands disinfectants and detergents.
- Avoids drain blockage: unique twin blade design.
- Automatic anti-bacterial cleaning process.
- Technical support from Vernatech engineers.
- 12 Months warranty parts and labour.
NB: Dispatched, delivered and Installed directly by the manufacturer. Subject to manufacturer lead times at time of order.
The Vortex Macerator and the Installation and commissioning costs are seperate (Please be aware that these costs validate the warranty for the Macerator).
We recommend that this product is professionally installed by Vernacare in order to ensure the warranty is valid.
Free site visit available prior to purchase to ensure that all neccesary plumbing requirments are present for the macerator to be installed and to resolve any questions before making the purchase.