Tegaderm Frame Style Transparent Film Dressing
The Tegaderm frame style transparent film dressing is a sterile, film dressing. Vapour permeable.
Tegaderm™ transparent film dressings can be used to cover and protect catheter sites and wounds, to maintain a moist environment for wound healing, and to secure devices to the skin.
- Waterproof, sterile barrier: protects the I.V. site or wound from external contaminants such as bacteria, viruses, blood and body fluids. In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage.
- Breathable film lets oxygen in and moisture vapour out.
- Picture-frame delivery makes placement accurate and easy, minimising potential to stick to gloves or to itself. Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses*
- Transparency allows monitoring of I.V. sites without the need to remove the dressing
- Recommend use of waterproof cover over dressing and I.V. site when showering
- Dimensions 10 x 12cm
- 50 Dressings per pack
You may also be interested in other items within our Injury and Wound Care ranges.
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item that you are looking to purchase, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750 as we only list the most popular product lines on our website however other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.