Polythene gauntlets are ideal for general purpose use including food hygiene and tasks requiring a longer length protection than a typical glove. They provide lightweight, touch-sensitive protection at an economical price.
- Safecare blue gauntlets are good for general purpose hygiene and protection for low risk tasks.
- Polythene gauntlets are not suitable for use in medical environments under clinical best practice guidelines NICE and EPIC 3.
- Food Safe gauntlets have been tested to ensure no chemicals or bodily micro-organisms will leach into food.
- CE Minimal Risk Only.
- These gloves are PPE Category 1 offering protection from low level hazards where risk of injury is minimal.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
You may also be interested in other product lines within our Hygiene and Infection Control ranges.
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750. At the moment we only list the most popular product lines on our website. However other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.