Medipost Recording Book Bundle – Set of 3
The Medipost Recording Book Bundle – Set of 3 consists of 3 of our best selling Recording Books ideally designed for the Care and Nursing Home sectors, Hospitals, Hospices and other Health, Medical and Social Care environments that have a responsibility for the management and administration of Medication.
This bundle saves you £7.49 (ex VAT) versus purchasing all 3 books individually and will be dispatched for next working day delivery providing all items are in stock at the time your order is placed.
Each bundle contains
- 1 x Controlled Drug Recording Book (CDBK)
- Controlled Drug Book (CD book) used for the recording of controlled drugs and error reduction by facilities who keep a stock of controlled medications. You can view the full details for this product by clicking here.
- 1 x Homely Remedy Recording Book (HRB)
- Homely Remedy Book to record the receipt and therefore administration of Homely Remedies in light of recording regulations. You can view the full details for this product by clicking here.
- 1 X Medipost Returned Drugs Book
- Returned Drugs Book that records drugs transferred and also returned to a pharmacy, or other establishment for disposal. You can view the full details for this product by clicking here.
You may also be interested in our 6 book bundle which offers an additional 3 books – Nursing Home Admission Register, Staff Register and Accident Books. This product can be viewed by clicking here.
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item that you are looking to purchase, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750 as we only list the most popular product lines on our website however other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.