Kinetic Air Static Mattress
The Kinetic Air static mattress is a replacement mattress system, combining air displacement technologies with the benefits of a static foam mattress. As the patient moves, internal air pressure is redistributed through a system of valves. This redistribution prevents the patient from overheating whilst laying on the mattress, as the foam can breath.
Benefits of the Kinetic Air Static Mattress
- Combination of softer and firmer cells at key locations for full and comfortable support
- Castellated top and slots in the base aid profiling
- Supplied in a two-way vapour permeable stretch PU cover with welded seams
- A castellated foam top and high resilience base aid in comfort and support for the patient.
- Maximum user weight: 28 Stone / 117kg
- Mattress dimensions: 2000mm x 900mm x 150mm
We supply a range of profiling beds and mattresses. You can view our full range by clicking here.
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item that you are looking to purchase, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750 as we only list the most popular product lines on our website however other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.