BD Venflon IV Cannula -Sterile
BD Venflon IV Cannula with integrated injection port and valve for peripheral catheterisation in a range of sizes and lengths. Sterile and sold singly – single use.
- Allows needle-free administration of bolus medications during infusion.
- Back-cut needle bevel and tapered end of the PTFE catheter allows easier insertion and minimises the risk of vein damage.
- Wing position reduces the risk of bacterial contamination by preventing any direct contact between the rear of the catheter hub and the skin. Utilising the wings, immobility of the catheter can be further insured by the application of the BD Veca-C™ and BD Veca-Fix™ IV dressing.
- BD Luer-Lok™ compatible.
- VACUT391456 – 14G – ORANGE
- VACUT391455 – 16G – GREY
- VACUT391454 – 17G – WHITE
- VACUT391453 – 18G – GREEN
- VACUT391452 – 20G – PINK
- VACUT391451 – 22G – BLUE
You may also be interested in other Vacutainers and Needles within our range
NB: There are a wide variety of vacutainers available that we are able to source through our suppliers. If you are unable to locate the vacutainer you are looking for please call us on 01305 760750 and we can make enquiries. Where possible please provide the 6 digit number
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item that you are looking to purchase, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750 as we only list the most popular product lines on our website however other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.