Fire Safety Log Book
The Fire Safety Log Book keeps critical Fire Safety information in one place. The book helps to ensure compliance with regulatory Fire safety guidelines and compulsory records for ensuring that relevant checks and training have been undertaken. Keeping records easily identifies meeting statutory obligations of local, national or obligatory guidelines.
Fire safety log book details
- Used for recording fire drills.
- Records fire extinguisher maintenance.
- Include details of staff fire safety training records
- Records maintenance of fire doors and also emergency lighting.
- An easy to use essential reference book.
Developed and manufactured over many years we have established a wide range of books that our customers find to be a valuable tool and to further more enhance their working practices. In addition compliance work books such as temperature recording often prove essential for many of our customers in Nursing and Residential homes and across a variety of workplace environments.
Our range of books include:
- Controlled Drug Recording Book and Returned Drugs Book.
- Record of Visitors to the Home and Staff Registers.
- Homely Remedy Book and also our popular Nursing and Care Home Admission Register.
And also available are:
- Temperature Log Books.
- Accident Books.
- Medication reference guides.
- Fire safety Log Book.
- Workplace compliance posters and also signage.