Sterile Gauze Swabs
Sterile Gauze Swabs are ideal for use during emergency first aid treatment and dressing changes as they cushion and protect wounds and absorb fluids.
- Cost effective way for wound treatment
- Cushions and protects wounds
- Allows blood and fluids to pass through and be absorbed
- Prevents dryness in an open wound
- Highly absorbent cotton gauze swabs have balanced combination of softness
- and abrasive texture
- 8ply – Sterile
- Pack 5 x 20
- 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- Available in both sterile and non sterile – see product code SWBGZ10 for non sterile
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item that you are looking to purchase, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750 as we only list the most popular product lines on our website however other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays. A member of our team will be happy to help.