Non-Sterile Gauze Swabs
Non-sterile gauze swabs packs are an ideal accompaniment during first aid procedures and for use in an emergency.
Gauze swab details:
- Cost effective for use during wound treatment and first aid procedures.
- Cushions and protects wounds.
- Allows blood and fluids to pass through and easily be absorbed.
- Prevents dryness in an open wound.
- Highly absorbent cotton gauze swabs have balanced combination of softness and abrasive texture
- 8ply – Non – Sterile
- Pack 5 x 20
- Ideal for use in First Aid boxes and Cabinets
- Can be purchased as an individual pack quantity
- Available in both non sterile and sterile (code SWBGZ75C) versions our sterile gauze packs are a part of our popular range of Injury and wound care and first aid kits.
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item that you are looking to purchase, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750 as we only list the most popular product lines on our website however other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.