Softalind Viscorub is a hand disinfectant with unique liquigel formulation. The ideal general hygiene product for skin disinfection. Use to supplement routine hand-washing or when soap and water hand washing is not immediately feasible. Apply at least 3ml Viscorub to palm of hand and rub hands briskly together until dry (approx 30 seconds). No rinsing required.
- Unique gel-like consistency
Low risk of allergies due to absence of perfume and colourants
- Application time for hand disinfection:
Hygienic: 15 seconds / Surgical: 90 seconds
Softalind Viscorub Product Details:
- Active against bacteria incl. MRSA, mycobacteria (M. terrae), fungi, viruses (HBV/HIV/HCV, vaccinia, rota, avian influenza A, noro)
- Contains bisabolol
- Active ingredients per 100 ml solution:
45 g ethanol (100 %) and 18 g propan-1-ol
- Tested according to EN1275, prEN 12054/13727, EN 13624, EN 14348, EN 1500, EN 12791
You may also be interested in other product lines within our Hand Sanitiser ranges.
For updates on our deals and discounts, please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item that you are looking to purchase, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750 as we only list the most popular product lines on our website however other items can be ordered direct from our supplier. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.