Omron M6 Blood Pressure Monitor
The Omron M6 Blood Pressure Monitor is a fully automatic upper arm blood pressure monitor with the largest display for easier reading. OMRON M6 Comfort comes with the Intelli Wrap Cuff technology, which supports 360 degrees accuracy, enabling accurate results in any position around the upper arm¹.
- Stroke prevention – Helps to detect stroke risk
- Clinically validated
- Intellisense Technology – measurement without unpleasant feeling of pressure
- Intelli Wrap Cuff Technology – 360 accuracy. Accurate results in any position around the upper arm.
- Blood Pressure Level Indicator – Indicates if result is above recommended level
- Cuff Wrap Guide – Supports accurate measurement
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection
- Averaging Function – Calculates the average of most recent values
- Morning Averaging Function – Calculates the average of up to three measurements taken within 10 minutes of the first measurement of the morning (4:00- 11:59)
- Evening Averaging Function – Calculates the average of up to three measurements taken within 10 minutes of the first measurement of the evening (19:00- 1:59)
- Advanced Averaging Function – Weekly morning and evening averages
- Body Movement Detection
- Morning Hypertension Tracker – Indicates if morning average is above recommended level
- Memory Capacity – 2 x 100
- Storage bag included
You may also be interested in other products within the Omron range available to purchase through Medipost.
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item that you are looking to purchase, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750 as we only list the most popular product lines on our website however other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.