Labcold RLDF0119 – Drug Refrigerator 36L
Labcold RLDF0119 – Drug Refrigerator 36L. Bench Top and Wall Mounted Refrigerator with new touch screen controller. Purpose-built refrigerator for laboratory and surgery, pharmacy and ward use. For storage of drugs and vaccines. Can also be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected as there are no raised buttons to collect dirt and germs.
Labcold RLDF0119 – Drug Refrigerator Details:
- 2 Wire mesh shelves and a capacity: 36 litres.
- Conventional refrigerant system with inert refrigerant gas and No ammonia.
- Wall mounting brackets also available as optional extra.
- Size is 540H x 450W x 510Dmm.
- Integrated digital temperature display and controller.
- Audible alarm with mute facility.
- Maximum and minimum in temperature memory and display.
- Fan assisted air circulation.
- Door lock and integral wall mounting brackets.
- CFC and HCFC free and Ammonia free.
- Accurate temperature control of +2oC to +8oC.
- Automatic defrost and removal of condensate.
Powered by the unique IntelliCold™ Controller. These pharmacy refrigerators have superior temperature uniformity and energy consumption. As well as extra functions designed to store temperature sensitive pharmaceuticals in optimum conditions and assist busy professionals with regulatory requirements. The simple to use four button interface is clearly labelled and allows minimum and maximum temperatures to be displayed at the touch of a button. It also shows clearly which alarm is active and why which makes remedial action easy. A clear LED display shows the internal temperature of the fridge to one decimal place.
Glass door version also available – call 01305 760750 for details.
You may also be interested in our Refrigeration range.
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item that you are looking to purchase, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750 as we only list the most popular product lines on our website however other items can be ordered direct from our supplier. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.