Labcold RLDF0110 – Drug Refrigerator 36L
Labcold RLDF0110 – Drug Refrigerator 36L. Bench Top / Wall Mounted Refrigerator. Purpose-built refrigerator for laboratory, surgery, pharmacy and ward use for storage of drugs and vaccines.
Labcold RLDF0110 – Drug Refrigerator Details:
- 2 Wire mesh shelves
- Capacity: 36 litres
- Conventional refrigerant system with inert refrigerant gas. (No ammonia)
- Wall mounting brackets available as optional extra.
- Size: 535H x 445W x 465Dmm
- Integrated digital temperature display and controller.
- Audible alarm with mute facility.
- Max/min temperature memory and dispaly.
- Fan assisted air circulation.
- Door lock.
- CFC, HCFC free and Ammonia free.
- Accurate temperature control: +2oC to +8oC.
- Automatic defrost and removal of condensate.
- Integral wall mounting brackets
Powered by the unique IntelliCold™ Controller, the pharmacy refrigerators have superior temperature uniformity and energy consumption, plus extra functions designed to store temperature sensitive pharmaceuticals in optimum conditions and assist busy professionals with regulatory requirements. The simple to use four button interface is clearly labelled and allows minimum/maximum temperatures to be displayed at the touch of a button. It also shows clearly which alarm is active and why, making remedial action easy. A clear LED display shows the internal temperature of the fridge to one decimal place.
Glass door version available – call 01305 760750 for details
You may also be interested in our Refrigeration range.
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item that you are looking to purchase, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750 as we only list the most popular product lines on our website however other items can be ordered direct from our supplier. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.