Fusion Variable Height Couch- 2 Section
Fusion Variable Height Couch is designed to allow patients of various frames and abilities to easily and comfortably sit and lay on the couch ready for examination. Its electric sections can be altered individually with an electric handset. It offers patient comfort with fully upholstered head and footer sections which can be locked into position for stability.
Fusion Variable Height Couch Product Details:
- Height adjustment – electric – 2 section couch
- Multi-position self locking adjustable head and foot sections (with head down tilt).
- Variable height adjustment via electric actuator.
- Flame retardant
- Maximum user weight 225kg (35st).
- Aesthetically designed titanium effect frame finish.
- Retractable 75mm castors x 4 and adjustable levelling foot.
- Paper roll holder included.
- Warranty 5 years
- Anti-bacterial upholstery
- CE Marked
- SKU: SFFUSCE/2
Available in a range of colours and with optional accessories and installation – Please call us on 01305 760750 to order this item
You may also be interested in other products within our Practitioner Couches and Accessories range.
Couch Upholstery & Colours
Choice of 13 Vinyl – Anti Bacterial Colours
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item that you are looking to purchase, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750. At the moment we only list the most popular product lines on our website however other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.