Polysynthetic Gloves are a blend of polythene and synthetic polymers that make up the materials for these gloves and also provide their durable and strong qualities.
Please note that these gloves have been reduced in price as they have passed there expiration date. Each single box contains 250 gloves as opposed to most boxes that only contain 100.
GD76 have developed this blend to offer increased performance over PE gloves and furthermore provide an economical alternative to vinyl and latex based gloves.
Polysynthetic Gloves details:
- Manufactured from a blend of Polythene (LDPE & LLDPE) and synthetic polymers.
- Latex-free reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions.
- Comfortable fit for increased performance and longer period of wear.
- Hybrid latest technology combining strength of two materials.
- Powder-free to reduce potential dust contamination.
- Embossed to furthermore improve user grip.
- Clear Gloves
Available in single boxes of 250 or Cases of 10 Boxes of 250.
We stock and supply a wide range of Latex, Vinyl and Nitrile gloves in various sizes – to view our full range you can do so by clicking here.