Bristol Maid Drugs Trolley – Monitored Dosage System
- Available with either an electronic push button or high security bolt lock (costs may vary – please call 01305 760750 to enquire).
- Frames supported on either a fixed panel mounted to the inside rear of the trolley or on three adjustable slide out shelves (frames not supplied).
- Upper work surface supports ease of dispensing and also enables a surface to complete relevant MAR Sheets.
- Push handles incorporate integral buffers to protect the fabric of the building.
- Adjustable door shelves.
- Fold over MDS dispensing surface.
- Plastic debris bin & bracket.
- When not in use, trolley should be secured to the building therfore providing additional safeguards of the trolley contents – see optional MDSFC Security Clamp.
- Paint – Grey.
- Work Surface – Spearmint.
This cabinet can be transported around the home during medication rounds and securely locked away afterwards when not in use. Ideal for use within Nursing and Residential Homes making medication distribution easier but above all providing a secure lockable unit.
- Manufactured by Bristol Maid
- Made to order and also delivered directly.
- At the time of ordering we will advise of current lead times by email including details of Terms and Conditions.