Labcold Glass Door Pharmacy Refrigerator – 150 Litres
Labcold Glass Door Pharmacy Refrigerator – 150 Litres. An under-counter IntelliCold® Pharmacy Refrigerator. Powered by Labcolds unique IntelliCold® controller. Designed from the ground up for the safe storage of cold chain medicines, as advised by Public Health England. In Protocol for Ordering and Storing as well as Handling Vaccines.
Designed for the safe storage of cold chain pharmaceuticals. Helps busy professionals meet regulatory requirements laid down in the DH Green Book. Easy to operate the intuitive four-button controller and automatic data storage of both temperature and fridge function.
Reliable and robust. Engineered to meet the demands of a busy practice or pharmacy and is backed by the Labcold FREE 5-year parts and labour warranty.
- Controller and alarm battery back up.
- Door open alarm and power failure alarm.
- High and low-temperature alarm.
- Minimum and maximum temperature recording and display.
- Off-cycle auto defrost and fan assisted cooling.
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant and is ammonia-free.
- Door lock with two keys and self-closing door.
- Real-time air temperature display with internal light.
- A calibration certificate from the UKAS calibration laboratory. No: 8898 available as an optional extra.
- Conforms in full with Department of Health “Green Book” requirements.
- FREE five year parts and labour warranty and compliant with all leading professional guidelines.
- Under Counter.
- Capacity 150 litres.
- Height x Width x Depth. 835mm x 600mm x 600mm.
- Weight 54kg.
- Shelves 3.
- Door Type is Glass.
- Lock Type Key – digital option ( call us on 01305 760750 if you wish to order this option ).
NB: Dispatched and delivered direct from the manufacturer and is therefore subject to manufacturer lead times at the time your order is placed.
You may also be interested in other items within our Refrigeration and Warmers ranges.
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item that you are looking to purchase, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750 as we only list the most popular product lines on our website however other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.