Chitoclot Haemostatic Dressings
The Water-Jel Haemostatic Dressings work with the bodies natural clotting process. Adhesive Haemostatic Dressings can be used following a trauma. They reduce blood loss in a casualty. These Dressings are useful for those whose blood clotting process doesn’t work as well. Can be used by those on blood thinning medication.
The dressing pad is made from 100% Chitosan. A clear adhesive film surrounds. The Water-Jel ChitoClot Adhesive Haemostatic Dressings stay firmly in place when in contact with water. They are easily and quickly applied to any wound.
- Suitable for covering moderate to severe bleeds.
- Dressing pad is made from 100% Chitosan.
- Surrounded by a clear adhesive PU film.
- Stays firmly in place.
- Breathable and waterproof.
- They are easily and quickly applied to any wound.
- Reduces blood loss following a bleed.
- Can be used by people on blood thinning medication.
- Works independently to the normal clotting process.
- Available in various sizes – use drop down menu to select.
You may also be interested in other products within our Injury and Wound Care range.
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750. We only list the most popular product lines on our website. However other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please provide as much information as possible about the product.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday.
8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.