Blood Giving Set
The Blood Giving Set is a complete gravity blood administration set. That consists of a dual chamber, 200 filter, ball valve, rotary male Luer lock with hydrophobic cap and non-DEHP tubing with a 4.04mm Internal diameter. Suitable for use within hospitals and pharmacies as well as nursing and care homes.
- Complete set for giving blood with variable delivery and lock-off control.
- Single use set supplied in sterile single packs.
- Contains integrated 200 micron bacterial filter.
- Dual chamber.
- Ball valve.
- Rotary male luer lock with hydrophobic cap.
- Non DEHP tubing with a 4.04mm internal diameter.
You may also be interested in products within our Needles and Vacutainers ranges available to purchase through Medipost.
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750. At the moment we only list the most popular product lines on our website. However other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.