Azowipes Disinfectant Wipes
The Azowipes disinfectant wipe is part of a 70% isopropyl alcohol disinfectant range.
- Ideal for use where maintaining hygienic surfaces and work practices are of the utmost importance.
- This 200 wipe tub of Azowipes has a sealing pop in lid through which a single wipe can be pulled out as and when required.
- Azowipe wipes are strong and durable for everyday use as well as non-smearing therfore making them ideal for hard surfaces due to there non streak qualities.
- Wipe Size: 22cm x 20cm.
- Pack Size: 1 pack of 200 wipes.
- Total: 200 wipes.
The Azowipe is versatile and furthermore offers a broad spectrum activity against a range of micro-organisms. These include, E.Coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Proteus mirabilis, Staphylococcus aureu, Enterococci, Mycobacterium terrae, MRSA, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, Vaccinia, Flaviviridae, Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans.
The European Halal Development Agency have certified the Azowipe as approved.
Suitable for use within a number of environments that include but are not limited to:
- Food manufacturing.
- Catering and also Health and Care sectors.
Accreditation and Compliance details:
The United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) validates Azowipes in full
European standard compliant in the following areas
- Bactericidal – EN1276 and EN13727.
- Virucidal – EN14476.
- Yeasticidal/Fungicidal – EN1650/EN13624.
- Mycobactericidal – EN14348.
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item that you are looking to purchase, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750 as we only list the most popular product lines on our website however other items can be ordered direct from our wide range of suppliers and manufacturers. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.