Inhaler Able Spacer
The Inhaler Able Spacer is a universal Aerosol Chamber from Clement Clark. This small volume spacer for use with metered dose inhalers (MDI) is designed to improve the MDI technique by aiding aerosol delivery and compliance. The unique design of the Able Spacer assists in improving inhaler technique, by providing a space between the inhaler and mouth this reduces the speed that the medication particles enter the mouth resulting in a larger proportion of the medication particles can be inhaled.
Suitable for most inhalers such as Salbutamol, Beclomethasone etc. Small holding chamber (135ml) – Can be used with face mask (available on Small (Infant), Medium (Child) & Large (Adult) sizes – contact us on 01305 760750 for details of masks) – Suitable for tidal breathing.
- Saves space as the inhaler can be discretely stored inside the Spacer when not in use
- Easy to dismantle for simple cleaning
- Available with Small (Infant), Medium (Child) & Large (Adult) masks if the patient prefers
- Suitable for tidal breathing
- Suitable for both adults and children