3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope
3M Littmann Classic. The Littmann Classic III uses 3M’s tunable technology allowing you to transition seamlessly between hearing low and high-frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure applied on the chest piece.
The double-sided chest piece makes the Classic III suitable for use on adult and pediatric patients. Also features a single-piece diaphragm that’s easy to attach and clean thanks to its smooth, crevice-free surface.
3M’s next-generation single-lumen tubing offers improved resistance to both the skin’s natural oils and alcohol, leading to longer tubing life and making it less likely to pick up stains. The tubing is latex-free and contains no phthalate plasticizers.
3M Littmann Classic Product Details:
- Tunable technology for easy transition between the low- and high-frequency sounds
- Soft-sealing ear tips for comfort and excellent acoustic seal
- Open bell stays clear of dirt and debris
- Adjustable headpiece for comfort
- Latex-free, single-lumen tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers
- Littmann’s renowned quality
- 3-year warranty.
- Available in Navy, Black, Caribbean Blue, Plum, and Lavender.
You may also be interested in other items within our available range of stethoscopes including our economy range.
For updates on our deals and discounts please follow our Facebook page.
If you are unable to locate a particular item that you are looking to purchase, please contact our friendly and reliable team on 01305 760750 as we only list the most popular product lines on our website however other items can be ordered direct from our supplier. When contacting us please try to provide as much information as possible about the product you are trying to source.
Our opening hours are from 9 am till 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30 am till 4:30 pm on Fridays.